Magic Unchained (Final Prophecy Series #7)

Magic Unchained (Nightkeepers, #7) - Jessica Andersen The worst part about this book was that I seriously never wanted it to end. This was the last of the Nightkeepers for a while, and I wanted the experience to last and to stay a little bit wrapped up in their fight to save the world. However, at the same time, I wanted to keep reading and to find out how Cara, the winikin leader, and Sven, the Nightkeepers loner found a way to make things work.

Cara and Sven grew up almost as siblings. Though it was always known that Sven was a Nightkeeper and that Carlos was his winikin, Cara and her mother accepted Carlos and Sven's roles and the four of them made a "normal" family. But as they were not true siblings, it was only a matter of time before Cara fell under the spell of the charismatic Nightkeeper Sven. What Carlos never expected was that his charge would also fall for his only daughter. When the attraction seemed to be growing into a bond, Carlos warned Sven off, and Sven disappeared from the family ranch, never staying for more than a few days at a time.

For the full review, please go to http://thewindowseat13.blogspot.com/2012/05/jessica-andersen-magic-unchained.html