When I Fall in Love

When I Fall in Love - Lynn Kurland And now, drum roll please, the two families finally come together in a full length book! The MacLeod/McKinnon family in modern day Scotland have an unmarried damsel in distress. The de Piaget's in medieval England happen to have the perfect knight in shining armor. It was just a matter of time before the two finally found each other and it happens in When I Fall In Love.

Jennifer McKinnon has an unusual family. Her sister is married to English nobility but runs an inn full of ghosts. Her brother and sister each married ghosts themselves. He extended family includes a group of medieval Scots living in modern Scotland. So Jennifer is used to paranormal oddities. What she can't believe is that there are no good men left in NYC. At all. Not a single one. So, what is a girl to do when that happens? Jennifer escapes to the family estates in Scotland and England and plans to just hide for a little while. Maybe when she gets home, something will have changed - but she doubts it.

For the full review, please go to http://thewindowseat13.blogspot.com/2011/10/quote-of-book-book-when-i-fall-in-love.html