Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet)

Just Like Heaven (Smythe-Smith Quartet) - Julia Quinn My first introduction to Julia Quinn was Just Like Heaven, the first in the Smyth-Smith Quartet and I have to say that I was hooked. The reason that I read it in the first place was that I am a sucker for the story of two people who knew each other since childhood who one day realize that they had the one thing that they wanted the most was right in front of them. Marcus and Honoria are just such a story and it was as sweet and engaging as I could ever hope it would be.

Honoria Smyth-Smith grew up the youngest of six children. Being considerably younger than her siblings, Honoria was mostly considered a pest in her family. In fact, her older brother Daniel and his best friend Marcus gave her the nickname Bug because she was always such a pest. But even though she followed them along and wouldn't leave them alone, Marcus was always drawn to Honoria because he sensed in her a loneliness that he, too, felt. As an only child, Marcus was as much an outsider as Honoria and whenever she asked him to go fishing or have a tea party, he just couldn't seem to say no to the little imp.

For the full review, go to http://thewindowseat13.blogspot.com/2012/03/julia-quinn-just-like-heaven.html