Shadow's Claim: Immortals After Dark: The Dacians

Shadow's Claim - Kresley Cole I’m new to the world that Ms. Cole has created with her Demons, Vampires, Sorceri, Valkyrie, Werewolves… and those are just some of the good guys! A good friend said the age old words, “try it, you’ll like it!” with the Immortals After Dark Series and she was right! I was hooked! Shadow’s Claim is the first book in a spin-off from the IAD series following the Dacians, a secretive, often thought mythical breed of vampires who dwell in the Land of Blood and Mist. In this book, we see the Assassin of the Dacian’s, Trehan Daciano on the hunt for a Demon named Caspion who escaped from the Land of Blood and Mist. The Dacians, at times allowed immortals into their land, but they were never allowed to leave on the chance they would bring enemies back to war with them.

Trehan tracked Caspion with his magic scrying talisman to the Plane of Abaddon, the Demonarchy of the Deathly Ones. He found him easily, rutting with prostitutes, so Trehan sat outside to wait for him. Then he noticed a light in a window of a tall tower that seemed to draw him… he couldn’t resist it, he had to go, he felt… compelled! Then he saw her, he liked what he saw! When she touched him? After almost a millennia his heart beat again… all thanks to Bettina, Princess of the Deathly Ones.

For the full review, please go to http://www.thewindowseat13.com/2012/12/kresley-cole-shadows-claim-audio.html