Pleasure Unbound (Demonica, Book 1)

Pleasure Unbound - Larissa Ione I discovered Larissa Ione last month, and what a find it was! I have been happily glomming her ever since! :) I started because I had to review Lethal Rider in the Lords of Deliverance series. At the time that I knew that it was the third in the series, so I decided to go back and read the first two. Loved them! But clearly I was missing something. There were characters having babies and mated and obviously there was a lot of backstory. But where from? It was the first in the series. That was when I realized that the Lords of Deliverance was the spin off of the Demonica series and it meant I had a lot more reading to do! :)

The first in the Demonica series deals with Eidolon. He is a Seminus demon who is fast approaching his Change. That is when his final sexual maturation will occur and the logical and thoughtful demon is dreading that. Eidolon is a doctor - he is used to caring for others. If he goes through his Change, unmated, he will become an entirely different guy. Sex will become his soul focus and all he has worked for the last hundred years will be wasted. Enter Tayla!

For the full review, please go to http://thewindowseat13.blogspot.com/2012/07/larissa-ione-pleasure-unbound.html