Rumor Has It (Animal Magnetism)

Rumor Has It  - Jill Shalvis I have been a fan of Jill Shalvis for a long time and I have read everything she has written, with her Lucky Harbor series being my favorite. Her Animal Magnetism series has won me over as my new favorite series of hers due to its spicier vibe. Rumor Has It, was a sexy friends to lovers read that does not disappoint.

Kate Evans is a second grade teacher busy taking care of everyone in her life. Her father is a recovering alcoholic, her sister has entered the bratty ‘I know it all’ teen stage, and her little brother is dressing up as a different super hero every day. She has this amazing chance to pursue an advanced degree in another state that will take a year. She really wants to take his opportunity but feels her family won’t make it without her. She is also flustered because her childhood crush, her best friend’s brother, Griffin Reid, has moved back to town. She wants to live out her fantasy of having him so she offers him a ‘no strings attached’ night.

For the full review, please go to http://www.thewindowseat13.com/2013/11/jill-shalvis-rumor-has-it_3.html