Miracle Road: An Eternity Springs Novel

Miracle Road - Emily March Emily March’s, ‘Miracle Road’ is the seventh installment of the Eternity Springs series. This is the first book I have read by March and it was a poignant romance about overcoming personal tragedy. I decided to read this book when I saw basketball in the summary and fans of Robyn Carr will like it. As a former basketball player any romance with the word in it I am going to read it. I am so glad I did because it did not disappoint.

Lucca Romano has moved home to his family to attempt to get over the tragedy of a horrible accident that resulted in two of his basketball players dying and one becoming permanently disabled. He has given up coaching basketball and encouraged by his family returns home to figure out what to do with the rest of his life. He meets, Hope Montgomery, his new neighbor and school teacher that had her own personal tragedy to overcome. Hope believes in miracles because giving up means dealing with the greatest loss a parent can experience.

For the full review, please go to http://www.thewindowseat13.com/2013/11/emily-march-miracle-road.html