Somebody to Love: A Cupid, Texas Novel

Somebody to Love - Lori Wilde I have never read Lori Wilde before and this is the third installment of the series. I enjoyed this heartwarming story and I always love the friends who turn into more story lines. However, I did feel like I was missing something by not reading the first two in the series. Even though I felt a bit lost in the beginning I can’t wait to read more of this series.

Zoey McCleary and Jericho Chance have been friends since childhood. Even though he was four years older than her they have been best friends. Jericho is back in Cupid and he is surprised to discover he wants more from Zoey then her friendship. Her bright personality and razor sharp intelligence has sent a jolt to his heart that he decides she is his one person to love. Zoey is not one to settle down with one guy but Jericho is hard to resist. He has the ability to persuade her their friendship can be so much more. Complications arise when he becomes her teacher but sometimes taking a risk is worth it.

For the full review, please go to http://www.thewindowseat13.com/2013/12/lori-wilde-somebody-to-love.html