Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance #4; Demonica #9)

Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance #4; Demonica #9) - Larissa Ione Long after putting this book down, I am still doing the happy dance that I even got it! To me, that means that I need to start out with full disclosure. I am a BIG Larissa Ione fan and so going in, I already liked the book. It was, in essence, hers to lose. Either write a reasonably decent book and get a good review or choke and the review would kill me to write. So......? No choking. And no merely decent book. Ione has another home run on this one!

So far in the Lords of Deliverance series, we have seen Reseph only as his evil alter ego - Pestilence. But through the memories of his siblings, Ares, Limos, and Thanatos, it is easy to see that this man used to be more than just a Horseman of the Apocalypse. It is easy to see why Thanatos and Limos both strongly resisted the logical move of killing him. When Reaver, the Horseman's Watcher angel, realizes that while one Apocalypse is averted, there is still another to endure and Reseph must be a part of it, he sends Reseph to earth with no memory of who is is or the evil that he has forced upon the world.

For the full review, please go to http://www.thewindowseat13.com/2012/11/larissa-ione-rogue-rider.html