Never Deny Your Heart (Kellington, #5) - Maureen Driscoll I am a list maker. I have shopping lists, birthday lists and Christmas lists, but my favorite of all is my Anxiously Awaited list! The one book that tells the tale of the character or characters that you have been wanting to read about (in this case) since the series began. Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Liam and Rosalind’s time has arrived! Then to put the cherry on top of the sundae, I was not disappointed in the least, in fact, I was quite the opposite!

Rosalind Carson fell in love with William Kellington, (Liam) the Duke of Lynwood at the age of 12 when he, at 18, rescued her doll and told her she had beautiful eyes. Now, a dozen years later, she was still madly in love with him. She knew everything about him; she knew who each of his mistresses were, every rumor of marriage and when he stopped those rumors. She was his sister’s best friend, and still he ignored her. It was probably because of her horrible spectacles. Rosalind’s brother and mother had sold her into marriage to a duke to pay off their debts. This duke however was NOT Liam and was five decades her senior and he only wanted her to produce an heir! She had to take matters into her own hands. She couldn’t live like this, loving one man who rejected her and used by another.

For the full review, please go to http://www.thewindowseat13.com/2013/03/maureen-driscoll-never-deny-your-heart.html