Mine (Real, Raw & Ripped, #2)

Mine (Real, Raw & Ripped, #2) - Katy Evans Mine is the story of Remy “Riptide” Tate, a fighter who is so inherently broken that his only fix in life is the one thing he has claimed as his, Brooke Dumas. Remy and Brooke have endured the most dramatic song and dance in Evans’s book Real, and they are now in a happy place together. Mine is the continuation of their story in which Remy continues to fight in his profession while together they fight for their love and life.

I will start by recommending that Real is read first so that the characters and story are understood at the opening of this book. Mine picks up with Remy training hard for a new fighting season. He is in the best shape of his life and he is somewhat recovered from the devastating events that transpired in book one, the worst being Brooke’s decision to leave him. He is now settled and going after everything he wants with both the championship and Brooke. Remy states boldly “you are going to love me until I die. I’m going to make you love me even if it hurts, and when it hurts I’m going to make it better.” He is determined to eliminate any threat to their life together, especially Scorpion. Brooke has freely given up her life in Seattle and is a constant at Remy’s side. She not only his lover but also his best friend and his ultimate healer. She is simply HIS. With unfinished business from Scorpion threatening Brooke and Remy’s daily struggle with his Bipolar disorder, they must fight together to survive especially when faced with an unexpected life changing event.

For the full review, please go to http://www.thewindowseat13.com/2013/11/katy-evans-mine.html