Blue Lines (Assassins, #4)

Blue Lines (Assassins, #4) - Toni Aleo One of my favorite sub-genres of romance is sports themed ones! I came across Toni Aleo’s Assassins series a little under a year ago and inhaled them in about three days so I have been looking forward to book five for a while now. Let me say that Blue Lines did not disappoint and I loved it from beginning to end.

The moment Piper Allen see Erik Titov she wants him and everything he is hiding behind his playboy façade. Erik also wants Piper from the start but hides his attraction to her but one night at a bar their mutual attraction overcomes them and they have one hot night together. Erik deciding he can’t handle a real relationship with Piper so he ends things cruelly. Well Piper discovers she is pregnant from their one night together. Due to Erik’s playboy ways he is on probation with his hockey team so they decide to marry to save him from being traded. Piper and Erik both love each other from the beginning and have a heart breaking road to trust in one another to find their HEA.

For the full review, please go to http://www.thewindowseat13.com/2013/12/toni-aleo-blue-lines.html